Open Monday thru Saturday from 9:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
$5 ages 3-17, military personnel, seniors
2nd Tuesdays at 10 a.m.
For parents of children K3-K5, Uncle Story is here to provide a fun-filled literary experience that includes a hands-on activity at the end.
Uncle Story is included with general admission. See front desk staff for the location of the reading.
The Ag Museum is the perfect place to bring groups for an educational and memorable experience. The Heritage Center Gallery and Small Town, Mississippi provide visitors with a unique learning environment. Mississippi’s rich agricultural history is told through the exhibits and artifacts on display.
Reservations are recommended.
- Student Field Trip Request Form (PDF)
- Museum Manners (PDF)
- Field Trip Information (PDF)
- Field Trip Letter to Parents (PDF)
- Promotional School Poster (PDF)
For inquiries about reservations, call (601) 432-4500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Museum exhibits are self-guided. Information about each exhibit is displayed. A map of the outside grounds is available with a brief description on the back. A tour guide is available upon request with advance notice.
Folk Art Fridays at the Ag Museum
- Ages: 9 and up, parents/grandparents are encouraged to participate as well as older children
- Cost: $25/class/participant or $80 to register for all 4 weeks/participant
- Dates: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
July 7, 2023: Embroidery
July 14, 2023: Quilting
July 21, 2023: Candle Making
July 28, 2023: Braided Rugs
For inquiries about registration, call (601) 432-4500 or email email@example.com.